Information We Collect
1. Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, contact details (including address, email address, and telephone number), and any other information you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with our Website or communicate with us.
2. Log Data: When you visit our Website, our servers automatically collect certain information (“Log Data”) such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, and date/time stamps. This information is used for analyzing trends, administering the Website, and gathering demographic information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide legal services and information requested by you.
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide updates regarding your case or legal matters.
- To send you newsletters, marketing communications, or promotional materials related to our services, but only if you have opted in to receive such communications.
- To improve and optimize our Website and services.
- To comply with legal obligations or resolve disputes.
We may also use anonymized and aggregated information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our Website or conducting our business. These third-party service providers are contractually obligated to keep your personal information confidential and secure.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect our rights, property, or safety, as well as to comply with any applicable legal process, court order, or governmental request.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not operated or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third parties before providing any personal information.
Our Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, we will take steps to delete such information from our records.
Maimone Legal 2430 E Commercial Blvd, Suite 2 Fort Lauderdale, Florida